AGREEMENT TO TERMS
This website is operated by EASVO, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to EASVO.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The website and all content on the website are owned or controlled by us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The content of the website is made available for your information and personal use only. No part of the website or its content may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever without our express prior written permission.
- Publishing any website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing or commercialising any website material;
- Using the website in any way that may be damaging to the website;
- Using the website in any way that may impact user access to the website;
- Using the website contrary to any applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the website, or to any other person or business entity whatsoever;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the website.
USER REGISTRATION & CONTRIBUTION
The website may enable you to read, download documents publicly available. Also to enter into membership area which is protected by restricted log in.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites, as well as content belonging to or originating from third parties. These third-party websites are not monitored or checked for accuracy, and we are not responsible for any third-party websites, or content accessed through the third-party website.
Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices of the third-party website and should take steps necessary to protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy or security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or application that may be linked to or from our website.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND MODIFICATIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the contents of the website, or to modify or discontinue all or part of the website at any time, at our discretion, without further notice. The material on the website is provided for general information only, and the information made available may not be accurate or complete or up to date. Reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee the website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software or other problems and need to perform maintenance related to the website, resulting in interruptions, delays or errors without notice.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT